I'm tired, and therefore you're not going to get a real blog post out of me. So here are some interesting and/or funny things I've seen on the internet lately.
- Class and National Service as well as Social Class and Educational Access tackled at Uncertain Principles
- And then there's Sean at Cosmic Variance discussing even more evidence for why funding and curriculum standards for public schools should be nationalized.
- From Freshome we have a house that looks like a toilet and a sideboard with a glowy full moon
- Are Homophobes Aroused by Homoeroticism? from Dispatches from the Culture Wars
- a funny kitty:
- A delightful discussion of typography and political campaigns, via Deadly Mantis
- Hat tip to Blake for pointing me to the Relativity Song from everyone's favorite Max Tegmark and 8.033:
- And finally, via the Friendly Atheist, a nice explanation of how Jesus and Tetris are really the same thing.